From the past 8 years, we are serving our esteemed clients by manufacturing and exporting a wide range ofÂ Dynamic Hip Screw. It provides strong and stale internal fixation for various applications in the medical treatment like intertrochanteric, subtrochanteric and basilar neck fractures. We design our hip screw using exceptional quality of stainless steel. Our Dynamic Hip Screw is available to our clients at very reasonable prices.
Dynamic Hip Screw (DHS)
The Dynamic Hip Screw (DHS) offered by us has been designed for providing strong and stable internal fixation for various applications in intertrochanteric, subtrochanteric and basilar neck fractures, while causing minimal soft tissue irritation.
The various specifications of the DHS Bone Plates on various parameters are:
- The number of screw holes per plate length is maximized, without compromising plate strength, allowing an increased number of fixation points with a smaller incision.
- DCP holes in the side plate allow angulation of 4.5 mm Cortex Screws, for lag screw fixation of medial fragments, and also tolerate axial compression and multiple-screw fixation of the main fragment in subtrochanteric fractures with shaft extension.
- The two flats within the DHS Plate barrel correspond to the two-flat design of the DHS/DCS Lag Screw, which prevents rotation of the lag screw within the barrel. The design also eases insertion of the plate over the DHS/DCS Lag Screw.
Minimal Soft Tissue Irritation
- The DHS Plates have a low-profile design, which decreases the risk of trochanteric bursitis.
- The DHS Plates are provided in a wide range of sizes and barrel angles, with standard or short barrels, for fulfilling the requirement of varied clinical situations.
- The DHS/DCS Lag Screw is available in different sizes from 50 mm to 145 mm lengths. It easily glides within the DHS Plate barrel for controlled collapse and impaction of fragments. In cases where the fracture requires additional intraoperative compression, the DHS/DCS Compressing Screw can be used; only one size compressing screw is needed.
- The DHS instrument provides direct measurements throughout the DHS procedure, which allows proper reaming, tapping and lag screw insertion depth. The built- in step and locking nut on the DHS Triple Reamers prevent over-reaming.